NEW “MAIN STREET” AT THE EPICENTER OF
BOULDER’S FASTEST GROWING NEIGHBORHOOD
GUNBARREL CENTER RESTAURANT/RETAIL
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE @ $22 RSF NNN
5385 Gunbarrel Center Dr.
5355 Gunbarrel Center Dr.
1,000 RSF to 3,663 RSF
5335 Gunbarrel Center Dr.
1,000 RSF to 2,608 RSF
5340 Gunbarrel Center Dr.
Gunbarrel Center is a state-of-the-art mixed-use development surrounded by more than $130 million of new development including ~600 market-rate apartments, a new 100-room hotel and the Avery Brewing Company complex. With no new commercial development in the area for decades, Gunbarrel Center is poised to capitalize on the unmet local demand for amenities.
- ~15,800 SF commercial in 5 buildings
- Covered and on-street parking
- Within a half mile of 600 new apartments
- Within 2 miles of 10,000 workers
- Within 3 miles of 6,000 single family homes
THE CHALLENGE “Main employment centers of East Boulder and Gunbarrel lack a diversity of amenities, uses, and services (e.g. restaurants, retail), increased walkability, recreational amenities, the arts and increased access to public transportation, bicycle, and pedestrian facilities to meet the needs of Boulder’s workforce.” Source: City of Boulder, 2013 Economic Sustainability Strategy
With more than $130 million of new housing, retail, brewery/restaurant, and hotel development, Gunbarrel is evolving quickly to meet these needs.
EMPLOYER SECTOR AREA EMPLOYEES
- IBM Corp. Imaging/Electronics 2,800
- Covidien Medical/Bio-tech 1,400
- Emerson Process Mgmt Automation 834
- Lockheed Martin IT Security/Cyber Security 476
- Qualcomm Inc. Telecom 475
- Ricoh Company LLC Imaging/Electronics 450
- Covidien Medical/Bio-tech 430
- Crocs Inc. Apparel-General 424
- Spectra Logic Corp. Data Storage 371
- CP+B Advertising Agency 335
- Celestial Seasonings Foodstuffs 227
- Leanin’ Tree Inc. Museum 195
- SparkFun Electronics Electronics 146
- American Recreation Apparel-Outdoor 130
Other — 6,406
GUNBARREL CENTER ENJOYS A UNIQUELY BALANCED MIX OF 15,000 DAY-TIME WORKERS AND 16,000 RESIDENTS WHO LIVE IN 7,500 ADJACENT HOUSING UNITS 15,000 DAY-TIME JOBS